Link Mode

I seem to have collected a bunch of links in the past week.

Sigma announced that they would be buying Foveon, the sensor maker they use for their cameras. Since I think Fuji uses them also, I wonder what they will do? Press Release at Digital Photo Review.

A fascinating tale of how a suitcase full of photos of the town of Hiroshima taken the first month after the Atomic Bombing were found in a trash pile.

The first time I saw the Zombie moment of McCain after the third presidential debate, I thought it was Photoshopped. It wasn't and there is an account of how it came about on the Reuters Photographers Blog.

Fashion Photographer Nick Knight is streaming a fashion shoot over the net. This runs from Monday November 10th through Wednesday November 12th. It's coming from Europe, so beware of time changes. SHOWStudio - Let There Be Light.

A post on a workflow for Black and White film. Surprisingly, he feels LightZone is better than any Adobe products for his work. I keep meaning to look at LightZone, maybe this will push me over the edge. I see they have a 30 day trial.

I'm sure I have more, but that's enough for now.

Comments

Popular Posts