An excuse (again)

Sorry I haven't been on here for a while.  Even the last post was started in April and just posted, as you can probably tell.

Part of the problem is that I've changed my photographic workflow, and I don't have anything to post when I have the time to write.  The other problem is I've been busy.

I've been in 3 local shows put on by the West Michigan Photography Collective, of which I am a member.  I've entered two pieces in the Newago County Council for the Arts Statewide Photography Juried show.  Both pieces got accepted and one won an honorable mention.  I've also entered two pieces in the GR Festival of the Arts Juried Show and one piece got accepted.

Plus I've been trying with varied success to get some actual photography in.  Along with my personal life and work.  It's been an interesting time, as usual.

I'll get some photos up this week.  Plus I will be up north in a week, so I'm sure you'll see something then.

Take care.

Comments

Gert said…
It's time for another excuse post!

Popular Posts