2009 Festival of the Arts - Regional Art Show


I've mentioned before the regional arts festival put on for the last 40 years in downtown Grand Rapids. A weekend full of music, plays, dance and a juried art competition. I entered 3 pieces this year, one of them a variation of the above, and all three got accepted. I had expected two of the pieces to get in, but that the third was accepted also was a surprise to me.

The opening show is May 29th, which I'm already planning on going to and the festival itself is the weekend of June 5th. I'm looking forward to it.

Comments

Aaron Boot said…
Happy for ya Steve! By variation do you mean a hand coated process?

By the way, did you ever end up going to Jonathon's class this summer. It totally snuck up on me. I completely missed my chance to apply and I'm kinda pissed about that. Anyways, plan on seeing you on the 29th.

Popular Posts