I've given up

I hate to say this, but I've given up on the whole 365 thing, at least for the near future. I was having a hard time going out and photographing something and I would get to the end of the day and just shoot the first thing I came across. I really don't want to continue posting crap and that is what I feel I was posting.

I'm going to post the rest of the photos I took while I was doing the year in pictures since I do have a weeks worth that are not on here.

Then I'm just going to go back and do a more measured style of photography. I want to post stuff that I like and am comfortable with.

Comments

Don't give up completely. Evevn an occasional posting has some value.
Katie Weller said…
Darn. I had the same problem and I don't feel right posting to a "365" if I know that I'm only going to bring in around 150 or whatever. Maybe we should start a "183" group. :-)

Popular Posts