Update

Work on the carnival book goes slowly. I can see that I'm going to have to budget more time to actually work on the photographs if I'm gong to complete this in a months time. The good news is that I discovered the carnival was in town longer than I thought. I was able to get back twice more, once during the day and another time in the evening for more photos. I feel confident I will have the 35 photos for the book, if not more. I'm probably going to have to pare back what I was planning on putting in.

I've given up on trying to get the original idea done. That was a project done in the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore near Traverse City. Between the weather not cooperating and my work schedule, I just couldn't see myself spending the time needed to get some good photographs. I've decided I'm going to try a "Close to Home" project. I never seem to photograph near my house and I'm going to do a book of photos taken within a mile of my home.

We'll see how it goes.

Comments

Popular Posts