People are fun



I've never really considered myself a people person.  There have been times when all I wanted to do was to get as far away as possible and be by myself.  I find that attitude changing as I get older.  Since I've been working out of my house for the past year, I find I need to get out for coffee or something just to be around people.  I tend to miss the hustle and bustle of the office and the three cats I have for office mates, just don't cut it.  

I also find that I like doing what has been called street photography.  Candid moments captured while people are being themselves.  These two images are from a weekly dance being put on by the Grand Rapids Oldtime Swing Society or GROSS.  They've been holding outdoor dances downtown for the last few weeks.  There fun to go to and a couple times they've had live bands which is cool also.  Though I have to admit that hearing a swing band do the Village Peoples YMCA is somewhat surreal.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm surprised you didn't add the picture with the kids with spiky hair. But I love the nose picker.

Popular Posts