Photo Blogging

I've been doing this since the beginning of the year and I've discovered I like it. While this site is free, it does have one annoyance, the photos display too small. Looking at it, I found out that the photos are kept in Googles Picasa webalbums. Looking at their preferences, I don't see any way to change the photo size.

Because of this, I've decided to evaluate other blogging platforms. I've tried Wordpress and quickly discounted it. I have decided to create a blog on Aminus3.com though. I've uploaded the first photo, which is the Mackinac Bridge pic and I like the result.

Pluses to the site are the photo size and the fact it seems to be directed just at being a photo blog. Minuses are it appears you can't write long winded articles or post more than one photo a page.

I'm going to do parallel posts for a while, and decide in a month or so what I'm going to do. I may even do both, this page for the long winded posts and that site for just photos.

See http://sscherbinski.aminus3.com

Please let me know what you think.

Comments

Aaron Boot said…
I really like the look of your other photoblog at aminus3.com. That's one of the things about blogs that are only dedicated to photos... you can never really put in a good amount of text with most of them but they do give you great size ranges.

Anyways, I'd look at both of them. I'd just be sure to put a good link in both of them to the other site just to be sure everyone knows they both exist.

Popular Posts