I've Been Linked


I don't get a whole lot of traffic here. I do have a Google Analytics set up, just because I'm curious. It shows me how many people have visited this every day and if I'm really curious, where they are coming from. It doesn't give me any names or personal info, at least none that I've come across, but I'm glad they don't.

I tend to check it once a week or so, and early in the week I noticed that my blog traffic had jumped. Instead of the 4 to 5 visits I get, I was getting 25. This went on for several days before dropping off.

Analytics will give you which posts are being read and I noticed that it appeared to be the Canon 50D post I did. Doing a quick Google search, I came across 1000 Noisy Cameras. I appear on a page of posts about the 50D. I'm not sure how they came across my post, but it was nice to think more people are reading this. I didn't get any comments though, so I'm not sure what the extra 100 or so people felt about the post.


The photo above is Calder's La Grande Vitesse, a stabile placed in downtown Grand Rapids 39 years ago. I was trying to get a feeling for the emptiness on the plaza on a November Saturday afternoon. The more I look at it, the more I think I have too much sky.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts