Goals


I've had bad luck with resolutions in the past, so I've decided to do goals instead. I did have a long list of "resolutions", but I've distilled them down to 3.

1. Get out and photograph more. Especially in situations where I'm not comfortable at the moment, like inclement weather or a studio setting. This was the essence of most of what I wanted to do this year.

2. Complete a project. Specifically complete the Solo Photo Book Month project. If I'm able to do another type of project, that would be good also.

3. Work up a solo show somewhere. While my work has been out in public a few times this year, it has always been included with work of other photographers. I want to put together a body of work that I'm comfortable showing.

Three simple statements, all that include a lot of work. We'll see how I do.

Comments

Kim said…
good idea. :) I hope you make it! If you go out and shoot more let me know! Every other Friday until the middle of Feb I am able. :)

Popular Posts