Out at night.


I ran another night outing for the local camera club over the weekend. I seem to do this once a year or so. It gives the newcomers to the club a chance to get to know other club members. It also gives people the chance to learn how to photograph in low light conditions. These take place in downtown Grand Rapids. Since it is an area I've been in a lot, at times it is difficult to come up with something new. Luckily I can usually come up with something.


While I didn't get an exact count, we had between 15 to 20 folks show up. We attracted one more, a gentleman who was in town for the afternoon from Traverse City. He was in the area to photograph and walked with us for an hour or so. We had a pleasant evening, and as usual, we would get people asking us what was going on. We even had one couple ask us if we were staking out a restaurant to get a photograph of Eminem. It seems he had been in town recently to film a movie.

All in all, fun times. I need to do it again.

Comments

Popular Posts