Doors

I'm a sucker for an interesting doorway. I'm not sure why, but I like them anyway. I found a bunch the first day I was out in London. A few are below.


I ended up getting turned around and while I was walking, I came across the one above. It was down a little side street, and next to the ones below. The sun was out and while I was waiting for good light, I got a couple strange looks from people walking by.



While I was waiting, a lady asked me what I was waiting for. Once I told her, she explained that this building had been a childrens hospital that had been converted to flats. They kept the original decorations.



A close up of one of the doorway decorations.



The other.



There are a bunch of old churches in the city, all with interesting, to me at least, details.



Another doorway at St. James.

More later. I hope you are enjoying these.

Comments

Popular Posts