December Links


It's been busy, it's just that time of year. I've been out with the camera a bit, but really haven't shot a whole lot of stuff I'm overly excited with. So, since I've got some links I've been saving, you get to see those instead.

Lifehacker.com is running a bunch of "best of" posts. Here is the one to the most popular photography hacks of the year.

There is a movement to get an open color standard to replace Pantone.

Light painting using a cold cathode tube.

Not exactly photography related, but good anyway. Lifehackers most popular DIY projects.

A good podcast on keeping our photography fresh. Photographing the Familiar. Be sure to listen to the companion piece on Shock Treatments for Artists also.

A cute animation about "Thinking outside the box".

An iPhone app that let's you document lighting setups.


A tool from Canon that helps you calculate how many shots you need for a panorama. It's interesting to me that the calculator web page almost looks like a phone. I wonder if they are going to get into the phone app business.


That's it for now. I hope things are going well for you during this busy season.






Comments

Popular Posts