Model Shoot


The Grand Rapids Camera Club in conjunction with the River City Camera Club had a portrait workshop this week. A total of 6 setups and 7 models, with a couple members filling in also, it was well attended. The downside with the attendance was that the photographers only got a few minutes to work with a model before they had to let someone else in.

I primarily helped set up and tear down, and work one of the modeling setups in case anyone needed help. I did get a few minutes to photograph, and spent some time with the lone male model. I wanted some pretty dramatic lighting to emphasize the muscles in his back, and I think I succeeded.

I also thought it was somewhat sexist to expect the male model to take off his shirt, though the female photographers seemed to like it.....


Comments

Popular Posts