Wyoming Carnival



Carnivals in early spring are such a great place to photograph. Still chilly enough that you don't get really big crowds, but enough people to make it interesting.


There was the annual April carnival in the city of Wyoming last Saturday. Mike and I met there and wandered around for a couple hours just photographing. The attendees tend to be friendly, the workers want to talk your ear off and there is plenty of room to set up a tripod.


This is the third year in a row I've photographed this event. They had some new rides this year, ones I hadn't seen before and it was fun trying to figure out how to photograph them. I even managed to stay away from the elephant ears, which are a weakness of mine.

I tend to like to do night photography in general and having all these subjects in such a small area is a big bonus. I can't wait until next year.


Comments

Popular Posts