Blues on the Mall






WLAV's "Blues on the Mall" started again this past Wednesday. Little Ed and the Blue Imperials were the opening act and they were great. I should add, "as usual", but I've come to expect the best from this band.

Those of you who have been reading this blog for any length of time, know I like to do street photography, or my version of street photography anyway. This event is one of the best ways to get a cross section of Grand Rapids in one place. There are other events in town and even bigger events, but none that have such a cross section of the people that make up the area. That makes it one of my favorite events to photograph.

It runs every week through August. I expect I will be there most weeks, so you can expect regular posts about this event.

Comments

Popular Posts