Monday, June 14, 2010

Blues on the Mall






WLAV's "Blues on the Mall" started again this past Wednesday. Little Ed and the Blue Imperials were the opening act and they were great. I should add, "as usual", but I've come to expect the best from this band.

Those of you who have been reading this blog for any length of time, know I like to do street photography, or my version of street photography anyway. This event is one of the best ways to get a cross section of Grand Rapids in one place. There are other events in town and even bigger events, but none that have such a cross section of the people that make up the area. That makes it one of my favorite events to photograph.

It runs every week through August. I expect I will be there most weeks, so you can expect regular posts about this event.

No comments: