Blues on the Mall





While it seems I wasn't around town for most of the summer, I managed to make it to a few of WLAV's Blues on the Mall concerts. I was hoping for more but it just wasn't meant to be. Hopefully they will continue next year. Since this year was the 20th anniversary of the event, there is a pretty good chance.

Now that things seem to be slowing down a bit, I plan on getting out a bit more. I've been really itching to shoot more film than what I have been doing and also get back into some of the alternative processes, like cyanotype and platinum printing again.

First thing I need to do is clean out a spot in the basement. Which is my plan for this long weekend. Wish me luck, I'll probably need it....

I hope you've had a good summer, and as we get into the fall season you have a great one.




Comments

Popular Posts