Face Painting



I don't normally do a lot of formal portraits.  They are just not my thing, and I feel there are other photographers who do a much better job of it than me.

This past weekend though, I got a chance to work with some models and make up artists.  It was an amazing time.  There is something about makeup that transforms people in our imagination.  They are still the same underneath, but the makeup lets them play a role they normally wouldn't play, and we join right in.  I would have liked to have more time with the models in different locations, but it wasn't meant to be.

I've also started a Facebook page for my photography.  The plan for now is to post something each day, with most of the posts being photography.  We will see how long that goes.  You can see the page at https://www.facebook.com/StevenScherbinskiFineArtPhotography.  If you have a Facebook account, please go take a look.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Awesome shots!!

Popular Posts